Local kudos in Richmond Magazine’s Best & Worst
A quick spin through Richmond Magazine’s Best & Worst 2012 finds a number of Fan-area winners:
- Joe’s Inn wins for “Best Neighborhood Restaurant” and “Best Lowbrow Night Out in the Region” ( & Commercial Taphouse grabs 2nd),
- Buddy’s wins for “Best Place to Seek Shelter During a Hurriquake”,
- Balliceaux wins for “Best Cocktail You Can’t Make at Home”,
- Ipanema Cafe wins for “Best Restaurant for Vegetarians” (and ties Garnett’s Cafe at 3rd for “Best Pies”),
- Acacia Mid-town wins “Best Restaurant Overall”,
- The Fan wins “Neighborhood With the Widest Variety of Architectural Styles”,
- The Fan Kitchen & Garden Tour and Holiday House Tour wins “Best Neighborhood House Tour”, and
- Fan of the Fan gets 3rd for “Best Neighborhood Blog”.
Anybody else seen a copy yet? Are there any local kudos that I missed?